Sunday, January 3, 2010

A White Christmas! 2009

Texas had it's first white Christmas in recorded history! It was so beautiful.



We had our Christmas Eve get together. Before church I try to have some friends over and just hang out and celebrate the season. I LOVE a full house.

Miss Caren, D'Lane and myself.
The LaLa's! This is Sara's number one friend. Sally. Crazy enough they both have the same family nick name, LaLa. Named for the place they most often visit, LaLa make-believe land! ;)



This is our family tradition, a huge puzzle that we work on for the entire month of December. The puzzles usually have 1000 pieces. My mother work a puzzle like no one you have even seen!

Funny little story. Sara and Joe get to go and pick out their very own presents for everyone. This usually happens at a special event at church, but we missed it this year. So, Mike took them to the Dollar Store and let them pick out whatever they wanted for the family. Sara got everyone a roll of their very own Duct Tape! A girl after my own heart.
Notice in the picture my PINK tool belt! Thanks Honey!!

No comments: