Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Uncle Nathan did it again! This picture really does NOT do the dinner justice! He made homemade mac-n-cheese and bacon wrapped shrimp. AND my favorite garlic butter dipping sauce! To die for REALLY!







We finally met "cul-de-sac Mike" Nathan has several "Mikes" in his life and he nick-names them and this is cul-de-sac Mike. We shared New Years Eve with him and his wife Shannon. They live a few doors down from Nathan and Jamie, very fun night!




Our loot....Nathan did NOT spare a dime! We popped fireworks for HOURS!!



Sara and Emily, Mike and Shannon's little girl.




Party like it's 1999!!
The last time we range in the new year with Nathan and Jamie was in 2000. I think we went to bed around 3:00a.m., I am sad to report I was the first one to give in!!


1 comment:

Lisa Lew said...

I LOVE your blog paper! Can I get that in bedding??!!:)