Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Rah Rah's Annual girls trip...

I love this little gem! I so wanted to ride away with this bike!

Jennifer in the Bonqueque wig! How rude!

Shopping in Gruene!

Elizabeth!

That a girl, Michelle

Sara, oh so pretty!

My friends are going to kill me!! I love this picture! Most of us had a blast taking it! I know we will love this picture in 10 years! Too much fun...thanks ladies!

I gave up alcohol for lent! I enjoyed some near beer! Who knew? It was good.



Robin and I outside at The Gristmill. Great town...good food!

Here we are all dressed up(for real)! I love these ladies so very much! It is really a treat to get away and just be silly and catch up with some great friends! This makes year 7!

2 comments:

Lisa Lew said...

What a wonderful post! Great pictures! I love your old time photo - so cool.

Sarah said...

looks like you had a fun time! love the saloon picture!
sarah