Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh! Mr. Flu...please go away!


This is all I have looked at for the past 7 days!
Last Wednesday I picked up Sara from school and she started to cry. Her teacher said she began to cry about an hour before they let out. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I don't feel good." We went home and took her temp., it was 100. Let me just say it has not come down in 7 days!! Joe got it the very next day!
Last weekend we had plans to go the Kansas City to visit the Sheebs. I have not canceled a trip, ever! I was very sad! Coming up in 4 days the McMartins are headed to town to stay with us...I am starting to get worried about them coming????
I am NOT one to take my kids to the doctor, I never have been! I know there is nothing they can do. The flu is a virus, it has to run it's course! But, at 9:30 today I am taking the kids. I think just because I want to get out of the house. ;) I am going to make them wear mask. I'll try to get that on film too... hee hee!

No comments: