Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Well, not that great of a picture. I tried! Here she is...93 years old! I took the kids by after school to wish her a Happy Birthday!
She is in good spirits, as always! I usually get the same line of questions, she only has about 5. This time she had a new one, "Does your mom have a cat or dog?" We have NEVER had a cat! We are not cat people. Too funny. I have no idea what is going on in her brain. It is very sad to see her slip away from us. I am grateful to have her, I know. But, she will be the first to tell you, she is ready to go. She usually tells me if there was a pill she would take it. I tell her she is too mean to go, God is still working on her! She laughs. I never dreamed she would be alive to see my kids. I keep telling her before we know it she will be at Sara's graduation. Her reply, God I hope not! Here's to you Kathryn! BTW, her sister is 95.
Posted by Picasa