Monday, July 27, 2009

Sky Ranch!


This is Sara's first year to go to summer camp. We signed her up for Sky Ranch, in east Texas. She went with a friend from church, Hannah. First, we had to get her a trunk and she had to decorate it, with the help of little brother!


If we decorated the car there were free cookies at the gate. So, of course we did! Here they are, READY to go! Two little girls so ready to be at camp! Sara was more excited than I have ever seen her!

On the trailer heading to the cabin, you can't hear all the screaming and yelling from all the counselors! So fun! I would have stayed if they would have let me. I love camp!!!

The name of her cabin! (Don't cry Sarah Keith)

Sara and Hannah on their bunk beds. Sara is on the bottom. The girl before her left behind a fan, Sara thought she was so lucky!!
So sweet. Mike has never been to camp. I think all of this was a little too much for Daddy.

Off they go!! All I could think about was the day we left her in Kindergarten. The teacher had to PULL her out of my arms, as she was crying and pitching a huge fit! She has grown up so fast! She was so brave.
I am one proud momma!
I pick her up Saturday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ah...Mama T!

She will have lots of fun!
Sarah