Friday, May 8, 2009

my running man


This is what running 100 miles looks like. I never knew one would "need" so many different kinds of shoes to just run! I took this picture in our garage, I don't allow these shoes to come in the house. You can only imagine what they smell like. We began talking last night about heading to California again for the Western States 100. There are a tons of things that we have to prepare for to run this race. Mike is in heavy training mode right now, we are about 50 days away from the race. I was so proud of his accomplishment when he finished the Rockie Raccoon. I can only imagine how we all will feel when he crosses the finish line for Western. A race we have planed for for about two years! I'll keep you posted...
Thanks for all of your support. Race day is June 27th...

1 comment:

Mike Krejci said...

I like the running fuel next to my shoes -- a empty box of Pizza! You are too funny, honey! I got a kick out of this post. --- Mike