Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July! Big weekend in Dallas!

Joe man and his big catfish.
Let's just say he has caught the fishing fever.


Catching bait at the lake with Amber's mother, Honora.
Never tried this before? She put a towel under the water and floated bread on the water and then waited for the bait to come, then lifted the towel and there they were! Very exciting to Joe!













The Lake Highlands Parade! What fun it was to ride in a parade. It's only one block long
and can I just tell you it was HOT. Great neighborhood gathering. I just love our little neighborhood.



Missing my friend Lisa!
Read the koosey(sp?) carefully. I got this with her on my trip to Maryville.


Hanging out in the pool with Niki and D'Lane! Again, missing Lisa! :)


Hanging with friends at the Maselunas. The Thompsons and the Willis.

2 comments:

Mike Krejci said...

Hey, where's the pictures of your triathlon?!! That was the big finish of the 4th of July weekend!

Lisa Lew said...

I miss you too!!! See you on Friday!